Thursday, December 4, 2008

We had a wonderful thanksgiving this year as we enjoyed LOTS of family in Montana. We gathered at my brothers house and all nine siblings and dad were together. We are lucky that we can all still get together like that and enjoy each other and of course all the inlaws and nieces and nephews. It was great!!
Steven and Clint hard at work finding enough seating for everyone
Carter and Javyn were ready to eat the day before. Just waiting!!
Sam organized some really fun games for the kids while waiting to eat so the women could get some of the last minute things put together before the big feast. It was a hit and everyone got a prize. He had the kids play Duck Duck Goose and Red Rover Red Rover he became one of those favorite uncles instantly:) The kids in the picture above were making name cards for seating. It was a very fun craft project for them.
Kate and Cavry became good friends and we can't wait for them to start running around next year for the holidays. Too Cute!!
Amy hard at work. Everything was just wonderful and it was truly a Pollock/Oleson Thanksgiving as I remember it growing up. I was in charge of the relish tray this year (yes I lucked out) and it was delicious I must say, but a thought came to my mind as everyone came by and sampled as I was still preparing it. I can remember aunt Francie and Mom shewing us away as little children to stay out of the relish tray we couldn't figure out why, now I know!!
Just some fun pictures as we were enjoying our day!!
Thanksgiving was Wonderful we just needed Mom in our presence. When we get together I always reflect on her and I think she is pleased with her postarity. We are 1 BIG happy family!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

What a wonderful time! I loved having everyone together and enjoying each others company. I can't beleive we fit everyone at the tables. So glad you were able to make the trip and thanks to you and Damen for helping out around the house. You guys are awesome!

Cherish said...

umm hello! if you drive through Montana again, please let me know. I bet you drove right past me!!!