Saturday, December 13, 2008

Here Comes Santa Clause!!

My kids finally got to visit Santa. This was much awaited for. They each got to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas and were so excited to tell him. Casia made Santa Clause a very neat picture that she drew at school. He was very happy that she drew it for him and she was glad that she got to give it straight to him. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it. (I actually wanted to tell Santa that I was going to need it back, but decided he could keep it. It will just have to be a memory for me). It was all very fun and my kids loved him. Cavry didn't even cry.
Mr. and Mrs. Clause, Casia, Carter, and Cavry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting for your kids!! I bet that they all loved it and I know that Casia's picture made it a special day for Santa too!

nina said...

Oh that is sweet. The only picture that I have of Callie with Santa is her turned around upside down screeming and kicking to get away. Yours turned out great!

Notes from Francie said...

How fun to have both Mr and Mrs Claus to visit and to have pictures of!! Christmas will sure be fun at your house this year!!!

Becca said...

How fun! I love the Santa pictures, was it at the fire station again? I'm sure Santa loved Casia's picture.