Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Winter Wonder Land!!

We woke up early this morning to a winter wonder land. We received 15 inches of snow last night and it is still snowing. I love it when it snows but I hate the bitter cold that comes with it. We live a block away from the School so I had Casia all bundled up to walk but when she saw how deep it was she was frightened. Dad was outside shoveling sidewalks and said I don't think your car will go in this, I agreed and I had 2 other children warm in bed. So he offered to walk her to school until our neighbor pulled up in her 4 wheel drive truck with her kids and asked Casia if she wanted a ride. Oh, Yes that would be great!! She made it to school alright, thank goodness and as for the rest of us it seems like we are not going any where until Damon comes home in our 4 wheel drive truck that he drove to work this morning for safety. Looks like were going to have a white Christmas. Yea!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! It's been so cold up here that it won't even snow :) -16 degrees with -48 degree with the wind. It's crazy to see Tropic with so much snow! Stay warm.

Becca said...

I don't think I have ever seen Tropic with so much snow. It looks beautiful. No brown yard for a while. Ü

Williams Family said...

I don't know about you but I would have been ok with a little less snow than we got. I like the snow but this seems like a little to much.