Our Trip to the North Pole
The Polar Express
The kids Looking out the window as we past Santa Clause waving to us and got to see the North Pole and Where Santa lives.
Santa Clause outside waving to all of us
And He made it on board and rode the train back to the station with us. He gave each of the kids a bell and they learned the story of the jingle bell. if you shake it next to your ear and you hear it that means you believe in Santa. If you shake the bell and hear nothing then that means you don't believe. After shaking the bell often and hearing it every time my kids are true believers.
Then Mrs Clause came on and shared her recipe for her chocolate chip cookies. Their was 1 special ingredient, we had to tickle Santa's elves and capture their laughs and throw them into the recipe when we made the cookies. Casia got to go up and tickle the elves and I caught the laughs and put them into my pocket. I will get them out when we make her cookies.
We all had an enjoyable time bad weather and all. The kids got to ride the Polar Express and they got to go to the North Pole it doesn't get any better then that.



4 comments:
What a fun time! That would be such a great family adventure. I'm glad you made it back home safe.
How fun! I bet your kids loved that. I saw something similar on someone elses blog, that is a really great idea.
I bet the kids had alot of fun. We went a couple of years ago and I'm glad we did it was totally worth it.
wow how fun!
Post a Comment