Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Want some Kool-aid?

Carter decided that he really wanted some Kool-aid. I don't make it a lot but we have some and so I told him that I didn't want him to have any and that he could have some juice instead. He really did not want juice, so I told him no Kool-aid. He said, can I make it and I told him if you want to. So I let him and he decided to add a few things one of which was Taco seasoning. Yum!!
I looked at his finished product that he worked on for about fifteen minutes and asked him if he wanted a drink. The Kool-aid was clear and it turned out red with some very interesting things in it. He said no I don't think I want a drink. I asked him if he was sure and then asked if it was alright that I dumped it down the drain. I think he knew that it wasn't going to taste very good and decided that getting rid of it would be okay with him, even without a taste test:) Little boys with such a great imaginations!!

7 comments:

nina said...

I LOVE your family pictures. So cute!

Sylvia said...

Little Boy's they are so Funny. LOVE the family picture at the top of your blog so cute...

Anonymous said...

He's such a boy, through and through! Too cute!

Notes from Francie said...

Your slide show is so cute! I have to learn how to do some of this fun stuff. You have great pictures of your children. I love you writing about what your children say... their comments are just priceless!

Becca said...

How fun! He is going to be a great scientist:)

Cherish said...

Smart MOmmy! Way to empower your kid but keep control in your hands. That is cute.

Amy 'n Clint said...

Just remind us NOT to have him make the drink for Thanksgiving Dinner!

PS--I want one of your new family pictures! DARLING!