Casia had her Piano recital tonight and she did great. She has been practicing her music for the Halloween Monster Concert since spring and she did wonderful. She loves playing the Piano and I love that she loves it. Good Job Casia!! She got to dress up for this and she dressed up as Hannah Montanna without the wig that she wil be wearing for Halloween. We were just afraid it would get in her way as she played.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I wish I could have been there. Hey, when you guys come up, we will have a little piano recitle here, so bring her music. That will be fun. Good job Casia on your recitle. Hannah Montana ROCKS! (so Aliza says:)
I can't wait to hear her play! Casie is an absolutely adorable Hannah Montanna! What are her brother and sister going to be for halloween?
Wow, I can't believe Casia is big enough to be playing the piano at a recital... I hope I can hear her play soon. When are you coming back to the (Northern Kingdom) as you Dad refers to the two areas his children live in (as differing from the Southern Kingdom where you live!!)
Cute new template! Your picture on top is beautiful!
Post a Comment