
Well I am blogging a day later from my Birthday. I am 26 now and don't really feel any different just when you put into perspective that I am 26, 3 kids well that makes you quite accomplished. Anyways It was a pretty eventful day as I ventured to St. George and took Carter and Cavry with me and then my mother-in-law came with me, which was great. I needed her help and was so greatful for it. Casia and her grandma made me this wonderful cake!! Yum Yum, it's angel food. Thanks for a great birthday Everyone!

While in St George I got Cavry's 6 month pictures taken. She is usually full of smiles, but she must have known that it was picture day and decided to strike against it. Oh well I think they turned out really cute anyway.
4 comments:
Happy Late Birthday! Damen told you we did try to call right? SO, SO, young. What a great family to show for it. I love the picture of Cavry's head down. So cute.
MEGAN!!! I'm so glad that you left me a comment! :) You have a darling family! I hope that you'll add me to your links and I'll add you to mine. Gotta love the blog world! :) How the heck are you? Email me at laurenshum at hotmail dot come.
Oh, Meg your so young, but still older than me;)!!! I'm glad that you had a great day, and I'm sorry I'm late wishing you a Happy Birthday! Cavry is so cute! I can't wait for her and Grace to be the best of friends!!
Happy Birthday Megan! I remember when you came home from the hospital 26 years ago. You were a beautiful baby and you are a beautiful wife and mother! (the pictures of Cavry are very good!!)
Post a Comment