
I'm so sorry that this has got to be one of the worst sites to see from these poor helpless animals, but we are going to have some great deer steaks and jerky this winter. Damon and his father and his 2 brothers were all successful as they enjoyed their deer hunt very much. Damon had just one day left before he had to go back to work, actually one afternoon before I headed to work that evening so time was running out. He had his mom watch the kids as I left and he went back out that evening. It was almost dark and he spotted some bucks on the hill and he shot his. He had to get to his buck before he could not see any more and so he loaded up the buck on his 4 wheeler and headed to the truck. And well it was a successful hunt. No injury's or horror stories, thats all we could ask for. Damons buck is the second one from the right. Yeah for him!
1 comment:
That looks like a nice buck, Congrats. Bring some jerky in November:)
Post a Comment