Happy anniversary to us!! October 19, Wow how time flies. I actually had a long weekend with the kids, hoping I would get to spend time off with Damon. All he could look forward to was the opening day of the deer hunt. Go Figure, no wonder why he fits in with my family so well:) At least it's only a 5 day hunt so I won't have to be a single mother for to long. He enjoys hunting so that's perfect with me, I hope he gets a big one! Also I wanted to shout out to my niece Paige Today is her birthday. Happy Birthday Paige we sure love you a lot!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy anniversary to us!! October 19, Wow how time flies. I actually had a long weekend with the kids, hoping I would get to spend time off with Damon. All he could look forward to was the opening day of the deer hunt. Go Figure, no wonder why he fits in with my family so well:) At least it's only a 5 day hunt so I won't have to be a single mother for to long. He enjoys hunting so that's perfect with me, I hope he gets a big one! Also I wanted to shout out to my niece Paige Today is her birthday. Happy Birthday Paige we sure love you a lot!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! We've were married for 6 years in June. Time goes so fast. We used to be just little middle school girls! :)
Happy Anniversary! Time does fly. I hope you had a great day, even with the hunt in mind:) At least he can catch some dinner, right?
Happy Anniversary, hope you get to do something fun.
Happy Anniversary and late birthday. I hope you had fun! By the way...your kids are sooo adorable! :)
Megan,
I'm so glad you found me. I have thought of you over the years and wondered how you were or how your life was going. Your children are so cute. We'll have to keep in better touch now! I love the blogging world.
Meagan, Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!
It's so fun to keep in touch. I LOVE to blog. at least Damon knows how to hunt. We don't even have a gun! When times get tough, and it's just around the corner I think, at least you'll know how to kill your own food. Smedley's will have to unite with the Pollocks to survive.
Post a Comment