Saturday, October 11, 2008

I've been Tagged!!

I've been Tagged! By two different tags so I will combine them and this is what you get. 4 things I love about my life:
  1. I am a mother
  2. I have such a wonderful family/extended family
  3. I have three healthy kids
  4. I love being needed, by my kids and my husband. It makes me feel important.
4 things I love about my husband:
  1. His willingness to work sooo hard, and is such a great provider.
  2. He can fix anything, he has become my personal can opener, and height reacher. (sp:))
  3. I love that he makes me sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door, so when the boogie man comes he can get me first. That is the part I love when I talk about being needed, because we all know that I can take the boogie man. (biggest chicken ever, but you wouldn't think so).
  4. I love that I know I am loved by him, and that he loves are children, and that they know they are loved by him. SO Important.
4 T.V. shows that I watch more than once:
  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. Discovery Health, anything on that channel
  3. Dancing with the Stars
  4. Private Practice
4 movies that I would watch more than once:
  1. The Notebook (favorite)
  2. Cinderella
  3. August Rush
  4. The Guardian
4 books that I would read more than once:
  1. The Scriptures
  2. I really don't read that much, I attempted the Twilight series but could never find time to open it.
4 of my favorite foods:
  1. Tacos
  2. Chili
  3. Chicken Salad and Croissants
  4. Anything that I can bake as a casserole, or put in my crock pot.
4 jobs that I have had:
  1. YCC
  2. Dental Assistant
  3. Server/Restaurant
  4. Full time mother
4 things that I was doing ten years ago:
  1. Getting ready to turn 16
  2. Just moved to Tropic
  3. I was a Sophmore in High School
  4. I got my Drivers license, and I still have a clean record. Way to go Meg!!
4 things I hope to be doing in ten years:
  1. Raising a wonderful Family
  2. Being a stay home mom
  3. Will have been in our home for some years now
  4. Trying to make it through teenagers
4 places I have been:
  1. Disney Land
  2. Disney World
  3. Sea World and San Diego Zoo
  4. Wyoming, Montana, Nevada, California, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado, N and S Dakota, and Idaho.
4 places I would love to visit:
  1. Nauvoo
  2. Hawaii
  3. Bahamas
  4. New York/Washington D.C.
4 things I am looking forward to in the next year:
  1. Thanksgiving with my family in Montana
  2. Christmas ( I'm with ya Hayley)
  3. Nascar trip to Vegas in March ( ok not really my thing but Damon sure loves it, and we can do it together. So mostly just being able to spend time with him)
  4. Watching my kids grow 1 more year older and watching them grow

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Hey Megan I was blog snooping and found you hope you dont mind. Your kids are adorable, I feel your pain of having to move to Panguitch I lived there for a little over a year and I hated it so good Luck!!!