Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!!

My cute Tricker Treaters. Featuring Hannah Montanna, Batman, and A Darling Princess.
Nick and I had the kids get together this year and carve pumpkins the night before Halloween. It was so much fun and brought back great memories of when Nick and I would carve pumpkins at home together, although Nick did most of the carving. The kids were so excited to start until they looked inside of the pumpkin and didn't dare touch the insides. Casia and Rylee were brave enough to at least touch it followed by screams and a trip to the sink to wash it off as fast as they could. The kids had so much fun!! Nick hard at work!
The end result we have a bat, cat faces, and scary skulls! And Cavry's is the Little smiley face.

5 comments:

nina said...

Cute kids. I think Hannah Montana costumes were pretty popular this year!

Cherish said...

Hey Meg. I linked to your page through Hayley's. send me an email so I can invite you to mine if you want. Mine is set to private. Cherishwillyerd@hotmail.com

Cherish said...

I got an invite from you, but it didnt have your email address I need YOUR email so i can invite you to mine :)
Your pumpkins look cute. you are lucky to live by your family to hang out on Holidays. Your kids are too cute. I see both you and Damon in them, they are almost a perfect mix of you both!

Becca said...

Those kids look like they are having so much fun! Cavry looks soo cute in her princess outfit, Carter looks like a HERO, and Casia looks like an awesome singer.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! It looks like everyone was having a blast. What fun memories for you and your kids!!