My fabulous Aunts and uncles and father at the reunion
Carter's first bike. He enjoyed it so much
Casia and Danielle in Minnie Mouses House.
My kids for Halloween 2007 Casia wone her grade costume contest.
Damon's
October 2007 Paunsagaunt Buck
Not the monster he was looking for but this will do.I hope you have enjoyed our happenings through out the year of 2007-08. Where I just started blogging I fill like I missed out on blogging some fun events in our life.




2 comments:
What a fun year! I'm glad I was there for a couple of them. I loved the blue all over the boys mouth. Gotta love cotton candy. I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up.
Megan, You have such a wonderful family. I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of your year in review! I love this blogging. Thanks for the view into your life!!
Post a Comment