Friday, September 26, 2008

Reality Check!

Well, the job that Damon has been working for he didn't get. We believe that everything is alright and that our lives will be taking a new direction. Ever since Last October he has been hoping for the School District's Maintenance Supervisor. Just a few reasons why we wanted it.
  1. He would be doing exactly what he loves, building and would have a better salary.
  2. We could build in Tropic.
  3. He would have a company car and would save us a bunch of money in traveling
  4. Oh yes did I mention we could build in Tropic.
Oh well, we knew that we might have not got the job, so we prepared for it by having plan b which meant that we would have to move to Panguitch. And moving now is our best option. It is closer to where Damon works which is still for the School District but just not the supervisor, but that means that I will have to drive back and forth to Ruby's 20 miles one way 4 days a week for 7 months out of the year. Which is better in the long run. Unless anyone can find a plan C. The lord blesses us in ways that we might not understand as we prayed very much for this position, but he has a plan for us and we are happy and healthy and that is all that matters. Well here's hoping for a Plan C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plan C...let me think. Well to be selfish I would love for you to move close to all of us up here! I think I remember Damon mentioning that he really liked the Sheridan area. There are lots of different school district to get job with, and a college! :) Julie Andrews said in my favorite movie that when the Lord closes a door he helps find a way to open a window (I'm going to hope that your window faces the Big Horn)! Love you all.

Becca said...

I am so sorry! I know you guys really were hoping for that job. Maybe you are supposed to move up to the Big Horn area:):). I'm sure all will work out with Pangwich and a plan C will come up in due time.