
Four Wheeler For Free, any takers? Theirs a catch, tools dumped in the gas tank. If you can fix it you can have it. Umm... run that by Damon he will take it and have it running in no time. And that is just what happened. About one and a half days of pure patience. It paid off we have our self a free four wheeler for the kids. Carter will put his helmet on right when he gets up and waits for Damon to get home so they can head out. What fun it sure is! (cavry hasn't got a ride yet, that's okay with me)
My Cute Kids
My great Photographer Carter!

This past week I have really been focusing on my mother. It has been six years since her passing on September 2nd. Time sure goes by fast. I was bottling tomatoes this week and while I was working on this I was remembering my mother. I remember coming home from school and finding her always in the kitchen, this time she was bottling tomatoes and working so hard. Their were a few questions that I sure would have liked to have asked her as I was bottling to make sure I was doing it correctly. I wished at that moment that I would have paid more attention to her as she was using the pressure cooker. I would just help her prepare the tomatoes. She was such a wonderful Mother and I sure do miss her. This picture was taken in May on Memorial day 2008. (Casia 6, Carter 3, Cavry 4 wks)
3 comments:
What a cute post. I can't believe you guy got a free 4 wheeler! Jackson is jealous. Leave it up to Daman to fix it:) Does Carter really drive that thing around? Scarey!!!!! I just canned peaches last week. I want to start doing things like that. I didn't realize you needed a pressure cooker for veggies though. What a great memory of your mom, and that you are recording them down to always remember and your posterity too.
I love your post. We have been busy canning her also. What great memories. Thanks for inviting me. I love seeing everyone and what is going on in your lives. This is fun!!!
Hey Megan!!! It was so good to hear from you! You and your family all look so good. Cute kids!!! That is pretty impressive that you can can and do it well! I need some of your lessons. I enjoyed the post of your mom! She really was a wonderfull woman. Good memories at your house with your mom and fam. I wish you lived closer:) I am excited that we can keep in touch through blogging! Have a great day!! Love-Brook
Post a Comment