Friday, September 12, 2008

I Love to see the Temple

Today Damon and I had the opportunity to go to the Temple and attend his cousins wedding. Their is such a peace even when you pull up in the parking lot it's just amazing. I started thinking about how I love to come to the Temple and forget about daily life. In primary this year for our program we are singing I love to see the Temple and the children sing it so powerfully. I remember singing this song and even learning it in primary. I realized how strong the words are to this song, and everyone who hears the tune, they know the song immediately. But it's true I love to see the Temple. How grateful I am for Temples. (we forgot our Camera and could not even take a picture of his cousin and his bride, but I just thought I would share my feelings).

1 comment:

Becca said...

What a great post. The temple is a great way to get away fromt he world. I'm glad you were able to go and feel the spirit so strong. I love hearing and singing the "Temple" song too.