Monday, November 3, 2008

In the olden days!

This is Damon in 1976!! This picture reminds me of a picture of his Dad
We year booked ourselves and this is me in 1966. It is a really fun site and doing it brought Damon and I a lot of laugh's.

5 comments:

Cherish said...

I could see you guys together in the sixties :)

Becca said...

Not too bad. The 60's didn't change you too much, but the 70's WOW! Looking Good.

Crystal said...

Oh how funny I need to do these for Braden and I.. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. I can't believe how much thy look like you guys.... So cute!

The Prettymans said...

Hi Megan! I think you look hot as a sixties chic! I'm glad you posted on my blog, you'll have to add us to your list so we can keep in touch, if you want. P.S. Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the new family picture! It is so cute and you all look so happy. I also love the oldy pics, too funny!