Friday, January 22, 2010

A much needed update and a Winter Blowout!!

Well lets see, where to begin. First of all we have had so much going on and my time is consumed by the house. Hopefully we will be done with this project in the next month or two.
We have all of the rock work done on the outside and the inside is painted and the tiling is almost finished. Then trim and carpet and of course hooking all of the appliances up to make the home work. We are really excited and can't wait to finally live in it. I didn't get the chance to take a picture of the house finished on the outside yet because of this and a little of procrastination. We got hit hard with all of this snow 3-5 feet crazy huh!! Our Mayor of Tropic called our little town a state of emergency. Which means that people don't have to go to work but could really use the help to clear the snow. School was canceled and we aren't going anywhere for a while. Grateful for the moisture!! Christmas was great and the kids got everything they asked for from Santa!! I was surprised from Damon and got a Cricut Expression. I can't wait to have room to just leave the machine out and scrapbook when ever I want. My whole family was here and we always have such a wonderful time together.

6 comments:

kelli aagard said...

WOW!!!! That's a lot of snow. Thanks for the pictures. Your house looks great! Love Ya-Kelli

Becca said...

That is amazing! I haven't seen snow like that in a long time. It was fun seeing you guys at Christmas and your house looks fabulous!

nina said...

Your home is looking beautiful and I can't believe all the snow! That is crazy.

JanaLee said...

I can't believe the snow! Your husband gets bonus points for the Christmas surprise.

Anny said...

Holy Snow! I'm glad there wasn't that much when we were there! It was fun seeing your cute family, thanks for putting up with us. The house looks great, how exciting!

Jack said...

Um, that is the deepest snow I have ever seen for Southern Utah. I bet it would really fun to live there and be able to play in that deep snow. I would wish that school would be out until it is all melted.