I know that I have been terrible for not posting lately. So much has just been going on. We finished the month of April up with our many birthdays and finished up the month of May with all of the many school activities that were going on, leading us to our summer vacation. Yea!! I feel like the days just fly by and now entering into June. All nine of the children were able to be together for memorial day. Spouses from the northern kingdom didn't make it although we wish they could have been here. We had an enjoyable time together, with all of us. Sam had an unwanted accident. MOTORBIKES!! (very scary). That would explain why the older brothers are not in the photo. I told them to be back by Four that afternoon, and a no show. Thats what happens when you don't listen to your youngest sister. ( check out Becca's blog for details) All the grandkids that were here had an enjoyable time as they rose early and went to bed late. That is how I remember my vacations in Tropic.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Where has the time gone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You and your siblings all look so much alike, and your kids are so cute. It has been 8 years on the 9th of June since my dad died. It is still hard sometimes. I feel the same as you though, I hope he is proud of me. Thank you for posting this.
It's good to hear from you:) I'm glad all the siblings were there. I wish I could have been there. I guess this trip was a Sam and Clint trip:) It probably was best I wasn't there now, with the hand thing and all. Thanks for taking care of him.
You are a wonderful mom, and I KNOW your mom would be proud of you! I can't believe it has been 6 1/2 years.
Hello Megan,
I don't know whos blog I was even on to begin with, just clicking on one after another and I found you!
You have such a CUTE family.
we also have a blog if you want to keep in touch with us
kabonicfamily.blogspot.com
I hope everything is going well for you.
your friend
teresa
Post a Comment