Wednesday, June 10, 2009

And the Construction begins!!

Ahhh!! The construction has finally taken off on our house. It is so exciting to know that not to long from now we will have a place to call ours. Were so excited and can't wait to be in our house. my mind has been running a lot lately and Damons too. He thinks internally of the house as he builds it and make sure all the measurements are right, I think of all the exterior things like what color I want this wall, I need this and this and this. It is kind of becoming a headache. Really! Oh well, we have to keep focused and try to be energetic about it. This is how far we have come. Fondatoin is Complete, Check!!
Cavry has been so silly lately. I love to watch as she grows and learns new things. She loves babies and she loves to cuddle them and take care of them. She really does a good job as you can see she hangs them up side down, bites their feet, usually bangs them on the ground and drags them on the floor. She gets mad at us if take them away or if Casia rightfully claims whats hers in the matter. She is too cute. She has started walking now she almost has a little gitty up in her strut. It is so cute, she gets excited and her mind must go faster then her legs. She says Momma, and Dadda all the time. We just have to mention dadda and she can't stop saying his name it is almost like she goes on a hunt for him yelling dadda. When I hold her, and she says momma, she will usually pat my face of lay her head on my shoulder and pat my back all the while saying momma, momma, momma. It is just amazing to feel the feelings we have when we are so blessed with these little wonderful spirits. It truly is what life is all about.

5 comments:

Chelsea Tippetts said...

I'm so excited for you and your new house!! I hope I can do that before I'm 50! :)

aleisa said...

She is so cute! I too love watching all their little milestones and just seeing how sweet they are! I am so excited for you and your new house! That is awesome that the foundation is already done...don't get too burned out, it will all be worth it! :)

Becca said...

Wow, it is comming along! How exciting. Cavry is growing up quick. I can't believe she is walking. She is sooooo cute! Can't wait to see you guys this summer:)

nina said...

That's great! I didn't know you guys were building a house. It looks like it's going to be really big just from the foundation pictures.

Cherish said...

how exciting about the house! can't wait to see it all done.