We had a wonderful Easter. We hope all of you did as well! I had some family down for the weekend which is always wonderful. We had a lot of fun on Saturday as the kids dyed Easter eggs and we made play dough. It was so fun.
As I am reading this, Brynn is lecturing me for not staying to decorate eggs. Thanks for letting us crash your home. We had a great time and my kids have some new friends/cousins.
The other night around 4 am I hear Carter lauphing in his sleep. I listened for a little bit and he continued to wiggle around. I asked, Carter are you alright. He woke up and said a Crocodile got me. I said a Crocodile. Ya! I asked are you ok? No! he then rolled over and went back to sleep. It must have been a pretty scary nightmare!
Carter asked me the other day if we cut down trees. I said were not supposed to. They clean our air we breath and make the air nice and healthy for us. Carter said Oh, then we just cut down the stinky ones?
Carter said the prayer today for lunch and he said: Please bless the missionaries on their motorcycles that they will be okay. After the prayer we chuckled and asked; do missionaries ride motorcycles? He said, Yes I hope they remeber to wear their helmets so they don't crash.
Dreyson: Megan Is your Baby a Girl? Megan: Yes. Dreyson: How come she has big muscles?
Carter: Mom i'll give you ten bucks to help me get dressed. Megan: Carer you don't have ten bucks. Carter: Casia does
Casia: Mom this is my math homework. I do the front it is in English and I don't do the back it's in Spanglish.
2 comments:
As I am reading this, Brynn is lecturing me for not staying to decorate eggs. Thanks for letting us crash your home. We had a great time and my kids have some new friends/cousins.
What cute pictures. I'm glad you got some, that is one thing I regret while I was taking a little nap. Thanks for all you do!
Post a Comment