Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Birthday's Birthday's

Cavry Rae is One year old.
She didn't really know what to do with it, until she figured it out.
I can not believe my baby is ONE!! She had a wonderful birthday and got some great new toys to play with. Damon's birthday followed her the next day and Casia will have hers tomorrow. 1 full week of birthday fun around here. So Big!!!

7 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

Oh my goodness!!! Your kiddos are SO adorable. and they are growing up so fast. I was telling Damon that I haven't seen you since last years camp read a lot at the school. Next time you're in Panguitch don't be a stranger!

Anonymous said...

I forgot Damon's was the same week. But I have Casia's birthday marked on my calendar and Carvy's birth announcement still on the fridg., so I was thinking about them. Glad Cavry had a fantastic birthday and hope your other two were just as fun!! Countdown to Laramie...I can't wait to see you and have our babies play! Love you!

Anny said...

I still can't believe she is one. When we asked big Sam how old she was and he said "about 1" we didn't believe him. She is so little and darling. I'm glad we were able to see her. Happy Birthday to Damon and Casia also. Brynn still wants me to drive her down for her Birthday party:)

Becca said...

It looks like she was loving that cake once she got going! She is so cute and has such a great personality! Happy Birthday Cavry, Casia and Damon!!! (sorry we didn't call, we were thinking of you)

nina said...

Wow, what an expensive time of the month! It must be crazy having all the birthdays so close together.

Williams Family said...

Meg I know how you feel my twins turned one on the 23rd and I just don't quite know what to think about it. It is fun to see them grow up but sometimes it just happens way to fast.

Cherish said...

Cavry is such a doll.
I do feel for you with having a busy month or week of birthdays. just ask me about my month of June. eeks.