Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just a little update

One week and counting. Okay so I knew It was going to be bad but why is it getting worse??? For those of you who don't know I am one of those unfortunate adults who had to get their tonsils out. Actually I have been doing pretty good. Everyone that I talked to who had theirs out when they were older said oh be prepared to be down for months. Well a mother of three, I can't do that which I think has helped me in recovering until now. It is painful!! I am trying to get off my meds but find that I still need them. They told me it would get worse before it gets better so their is hope I think:)

6 comments:

Outrageous Prices said...

I am so sorry...I wish I could take your kids and let you rest! I hope that you start feeling better soon!

Chelsea Tippetts said...

That sucks Meg! I'm sorry it hurts, I've heard it does really bad, Get well soon!

Kami said...

Getting my tonsils out when I was 19 was the worst thing I have ever done. The worst thing I have ever been through in my entire life! When the scabs fell off was when it hurt the worst. Maybe that is what yours is doing now. I am soooo soooo sorry. I feel for you. I hope yours turns out better than mine. I couldn't say my "O" or "R" sounds for about 2 months and I lost all taste of anything sweet for over a year. I have it back now but it still isn't the same. After a few bites of sweet it doesn't taste sweet anymore.

Amy 'n Clint said...

We're thinking about you! Sorry you couldn't take much of a sick leave, but with 3 kids, it just doesn't happen! Love you!!

Becca said...

Just remember, it will be a dim memory soon....I hope. I have been thinking about you and wish you a quick recovery.

Cherish said...

oh Meg, I am sorry. I remember getting mine out when i was maybe 8 or 9 but it was still very painful then too. I had alot of bleeding and stuff, so I guess they didnt do a great job on mine. Eat lots of popsicles!