Friday, February 27, 2009

The annual Nascar trip!!

Where is Damon? Damon is enjoying himself this weekend away in Las Vegas Nevada watching the Nascar race. He is pretty lucky that he doesn't live too far away to go and enjoy a weekend away. His favorite driver is Matt Kenseth and he has won the last two races so he is very excited. Where is Megan? Megan is at home this weekend with her three children. I was trying to go with him but the thought of taking the kids to Vegas was enough to shut the idea down:) Home is where I would rather be. So we are going to do some fun things together like a movie and popcorn and maybe head down to St. George for the day we'll see. So alone we both are for the weekend. Damon went with his brother and his nephew who is 7 and is so excited to watch the race, so I'm sure they are having a wonderful time.

2 comments:

Amy 'n Clint said...

A few weeks ago, it was me asking, "Where is Clint!" Oh yeah, down in Tropic with his sister Megan!!! We always miss them, but it's fun for them to go, right?!?! PS--I hope Damon's guy won!!

Becca said...

What a fun trip for him and fun for you. Every once in a while, it is good to have some time away, then you can appreciate each other better, right? I hope your weekend went well.