Monday, July 20, 2009

Framing Finished Almost!!

We almost have all of the framing finished. It took about 5 days for the crew to complete what we have done so far. It's fun to actually see what it is going to look like and now we can really start seeing things take shape. Still lots of work to be done.
Almost altogether!
Finished with the wood.
Now the roof, plumbing, electrical, walls, flooring, and all the finishing touches. Their is still some porch stairs to be put on, the front porch pillars to do and just some little touch ups. Just a cute picture of my 2 youngest kids they were playing in the play crib together and then the house got really quiet. I went to look and this is what I found.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your house! Where do you live anyway? That is such a cute picture of your kids, how sweet.

kelli aagard said...

Wow, it is really coming along! It looks great. Can't wait to see in real life.

Hayley said...

I am so excited for you guys. It will feel so nice to finally be settled.

Williams Family said...

I can't believe how fast they framed your house it was awsome. looks like it is going to be a beautiful home.

Cherish said...

that is so exciting to see how it is all coming together and what it will look like.
the picture of your kids asleep is cute.

Becca said...

It's amazing how a house will pop up in a short time. It is looking great! Hope to see you next week. Love you guys.

Madeline Paige said...

all I have to say is that if it is done in December when we come my family is staying in it right!

Jack said...

Wow! Your house is looking good I can't wait to see it good luck.

Anny said...

How fun! You are going to love your new home and the great views!

JanaLee said...

Megan, I am so excited to find your blog. As I scrolled down I saw your post for us and it brought tears to my eyes thank you for thinking of us at this time. I miss you. Your family is adorable. Can’t wait to see the house finished. I often think of Aunt Ray and the many times we roller-skated in front of your old house in Lovell.