
Cavry has been so silly lately. She has found a new place to venture. Who knew that a kitchen table could become such a fun jungle gym for her. She crawls in and out of the chairs and pulls herself up. She will play forever under there except I get a little nervous about her tipping over which she already has done. She is such a fun baby and so full of life.

She can make a lot of noise on the chair. I think she thinks she's pretty smart for figuring out that hey, I can make noise too.

Peek A Boo!! I love You!!
9 comments:
How cute! It is always fun to see what things they will figure out.
She's so pretty.
I just love her so much! I wish I was there to kiss those cheeks. Give her a kiss from aunt Kelli.
She is seriously the cutest baby
So precious! I'm so excited that it is already almost Feb., only a few more months until we get to be together on the Big Horns again!
oh how cute is that.
She is getting so big. She is darling.
Hi Megan,
Your family is so cute! You look really good. I just had my first daughter, and I can't believe how fun they are.
oh my heck your kids are so cute!! Your signiture is way cute! How did you do it?
Post a Comment